You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Aminda Suomalainen 8241850fe4||3 weeks ago|
|.editorconfig||3 weeks ago|
|.gitattributes||3 weeks ago|
|.pre-commit-config.yaml||3 weeks ago|
|README.md||3 weeks ago|
Saluton kaj bonvenon al mian Forĝejo/Gitea-profilon!
My Forĝejo home is on gitea.blesmrt.net, but you may also be reading this on a mirror.
Seeing that you are here, you must be looking for projects that I am active with:
- I am a member of (Pirate Party of Finland) ICT team maintaining our instances of Matterbridge, Forĝejo, presenting us in PirateIRC and often communicating with the upstream projects, our users or other Pirate Parties.
- I am a FluffyChat moderator at Matrix, helping when I can in the rooms and occassionally contributing to documentation either within FluffyChat or wider Matrix ecosystem (where some would swear that I am everywhere 😉). I am also a Finnish localizer for FluffyChat and Nheko.
- You may also find me in other projects reporting or commenting on issues, discussions, contributing to Finnish localisations or documentation (in-tree, wiki, or something else), chatting on project spaces regardless of platform (maybe even as a moderator), advocating for a project in fitting situation or otherwise doing something small that needs doing such as occassional OpenStreetMap contribution.
Personal repository summary
- aminda.eu - my homepage & blog including kind of URL shortener and notes to self for quickly accessing information that I often need to reference
- CV - public everything about everything version of my Curriculum Vitae although employers and requesters will receive a more less verbose version made in
- ssh-allowed_signers - SSH keys I trust for signature verification
- pgp-alt-wot - older project for the same as above, but in PGP, I hope the SSH equivalent will replace it though
- shell-things - my dotfiles that also contain config file samples (some usable directly)
- gist - assortment of potentially useful boilerplate, config, documentation on random subjects or anything that may be useful for my personal documentation or things that just aren't big enough for their own repos. The name comes from GitHub gist.
As you may have noticed, I am not the person to ask for when you want a coder, but I may be the person for sysadmin tasks, software testing, documentation writer, link between your developers and community, or something more that doesn't fit small introduction or a neat box 😃